Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Rotters by Daniel Kraus

Rotters by Daniel Kraus


The book caught my eye because of the cover and the book jacket. It said "Grave-robbing. What kind of monster would do such a thing? It's true that Leonardo da Vinci did it, Shakespeare wrote about it, and the resurrection men of nineteenth-century Scotland practically made it an art."

For most people, grave robbing is a taboo topic of history that doesn't get talked about very often. So when the book jacket brings up a 16 year old boy, I was instantly pulled in.

It was absolutely amazing, written with all the creepy details that made me almost have nightmares at night. It sent chills down my spine with each chapter and I literally could not put it down.

For a while I thought I had an idea how it would end, but the end blew me away, I was so terrified it would end in a cliffhanger and I would have to wait years for a sequel, but it gave me a satisfying ending.

I would recommend this book to anyone and I now want to read more of this author.

No comments:

Post a Comment